Michael watched Isaiah for me Saturday night while I went out to the store. Isaiah took about 4 or 5 more steps. Michael was so happy that he got to see it. I normally see everything first just because I'm at home with Isaiah and Michaels at work.
Michael was trying to get Isaiah to crawl under the sofa. He finally did but then he got stuck and didn't like it...lol 
Monday, April 30, 2007
Posted by Beth at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Beth, it is not nice to mess with Isaiah I don't think he really wanted the flower in his face. I would NOT ever do anything like that. He is so cute, love you lots
love Amy
You all are a beautiful family! These pics look so fun. Love you all, Phillip D.
Those are some cute pics of Isaiah...I think that it's funny how he does not like grass. One or more of our children did the same thing!
Love and miss y'all, Heather
Read about our VERY SCARY SUNDAY ON MY BLOG!!
Little Isaiah is so sweet. I don't understand him not liking to play in the grass. It's funny, but he will learn. When he starts walking things will really change and you will get tired chasing him. :)
Love Ya Lots,
Mom
I love your blog Bethie. And, all of the cute and interesting pictures on it are great for us to see. I love what you write too. Mom/Dad Dickinson
That is so cute! Looks like Michael is stuck!:)
Love,
Sis E
Post a Comment