Thursday, April 26, 2007

Our 10th Anniversary




This is our 10th Anniversary. I can't believe how the time has flown by. It seems like yesterday that we got married. And here we are 10 yrs later. It has been the best 10yrs of my life. I have the most wonderful husband in the world. I know every women out there thinks their guy is too. ;-)








Married April 26, 1997

12 comments:

Connie Lavy said...

10yrs. already! I just can't believe my "little girl" has been married 10 yrs. You were a beautiful bride! God Bless You and Mike on this special day! You are a great couple with a nice family. Little Isaiah is your icing on the cake! Have a wonderful day and may God Bless You with many more to come!!!
Love Alyways,
Mom

Jana said...

Happy Anniversary, Mike& Beth!! :-)

Rob and Deanna said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Rob just reminded me that we will celebrate our 10th next year. Hard to believe it has been that long already!

Paul and Candy said...

Happy Anniversary guys. Hope you enjoy your special day.

Amy said...

You are the BEST sister in the whole world.
Hope you are having the most wonderful 10 year anniversary. Hope you and Mike have fun going out tonight. love you
Amy

The Dickinsons said...

WHAT A NICE LOOKING COUPLE THEN, AND NOW! CONGRATULATIONS! We love y'all! Check out my blog TODAY ...when you get a chance. =)

WE ARE HAPPY THAT Y'ALL ARE OUR FAMILY!!

Heather

The Dickinsons said...

I'm glad that y'all are my uncle and aunt. Congratulations!
Kiss baby Isaiah for me. (I think we will always call him "Baby Isaiah" even when he's 20. HA!)


Love, Kimberly =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful family you have!
Janie

Carrie said...

Wow! 10 years, and honestly, you still both look pretty much the same. Haven't seemed to age a bit! Can't say that for Robert and I (the boys didn't recognize Robert the first time they looked at our wedding pictures--"Mommy, who is that man?" :))

May you be blessed with another 50 years!

Beth said...

Thank you all for your nice comments. It was very nice hearing from you all ;-)

Love
Beth and Michael

Gayle said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!
What a beautiful Wedding Picture!
Love,
Sis E

sherryldickinson said...

We have great joy when we see how much in love you two are. There can be no such word as divorce in the life of a married couple. Dad would never let me say that word when we were talking together about ourselves or our future. How grateful I am for my true-blue husband and for beautiful Michael, Beth, & Isaiah! Always, Mom/Dad Dickinson