Update.... about 5:00pm Isaiah took his FIRST STEP.... Michael and I was so happy ;-) Isaiah will be 1 on May 5th.
This is the first scapbook I have ever done. But its not to hard. Someone gave me this book for a shower gift and it has everything you need. All I have to do is pick the pictures out and write. I'm having so much fun doing this. I did about 4 pages today while Isaiah took a nap.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Posted by Beth at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I love looking at your blog, you have such cute picture. I hope you are having a good day. Lots of love
Amy
Your scrap book looks great! I'm so glad you've got into scrap booking!! Have lots of fun. I'm sure Isaiah will help too. lol!
Love Ya All!
Gran
My baby Isaiah is growing up, he is suppose to be tiny not walking. I know it is time, I am happy but sad at the same time. I love you all very much. Hey come see me PLEASE
love amy
The scrapbook looks great! Loved seeing pics of each of you. Love, Phillip and family
Where did they find a scrapbook with all the "stuff" already in it?
I got it as a baby shower gift, but i believe it came from a Hallmark store...
Post a Comment