Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Isaiah waiting for his Mommy

This is Isaiah waiting outside the bathroom while I take a shower. I have to shut every door in the house. Because he gets into everything if I don't. Michael said that when he first saw him sitting there his head was hanging down. But when he took the picture he lifted his head up. Poor little guy he just missed his Mommy ;-)


I went to help Grandma Phillip do some spring cleaning today. We had a good time. Isaiah just followed me around the house as I cleaned got into all kinds of thing but he had FUN! Mom came down with Breanna so Isaiah had someone to play with for a little bit.




Oh, Guess who's in the refrigerator? Yep you guess it Little Isaiah
I was cleaning it out and as soon as I take something to the sink he was in there. It was really cute.




Isaiah loves to get under Michael's computer. He had just crawled out from underneath the computer desk.




Michael was talking to his Mom and Isaiah was following his daddy around the house just talking up a storm (I mean jabbering). So Michael picked him up so he could talk to his Grandma D and total STOPPED talking and just looked at Michael's head piece. It was so funny.

6 comments:

Amy said...

OH Bethy he is so cute, I love the one where Isaiah is sitting there waiting on you it makes me sad to think about him wanting you ;( you are the best little mother he could have.
OH he was hungrey is why he got in the refrigerator, maybe you should feed him lol. He is so cute
love you much
love amy

Connie Lavy said...

That is so cute of Isaiah up in the refrigerator! He takes his food seriously!!! lol
Mom and dad just love you taking him to see them. They just love their grandchildren.
Hope you got lots of cleaning done.
Love Ya
Mom

The Dickinsons said...

Beth, that is soooo cute and sad about Isaiah waiting outside the bathroom door for his beloved Mommy! =) He was sooo cute getting into the refrigerator...STANDING INSIDE IT! And coming out from under Michael's computer desk...Phillip said he looked JUST LIKE MICHAEL DID WHEN HE WAS A BABY!
Noah was laughing at the cute pics of Isaiah.
Love, Heather (By the way, I had to post that pic of y'all at Christmas time, for that was the only family pic I had of y'all. AS soon as I took it...I noticed that Isaiah was looking down...AND I WAS DYING TO ASK FOR ANOTHER ONE...but I was already on Michael's "BLACK list" for getting the first pic. HA!)

Grammy said...

Hi there,
Just wanted you to know I checked out your blog and enjoyed the pictures and info. At least Isaiah sits by the bathroom door while he waits for something to eat!!!

love ya
Grammy Betty"

My Life in Pictures said...

Okay, this little guy is sooooo cute! I definitely see a lot of his daddy in that face. Please tell Michael that I said Hello, and I wish I could see you guys and this adorable little guy. Congratulations!

Rob and Deanna said...

I like your Green wall color. looks pretty neat!