Monday, April 23, 2007

Working around the house


Michael cleaning out the gutters. And I raked the yard. Isaiah just watched us. I love helping Michael outside with the yard and stuff.







Michael told me he was going to work on the yard a little tonight so I got Isaiah's little seat thing outside.




I think Isaiah likes all his money. What would you say?













I decided to roll up Isaiah's piggy bank money for him. He has a lot for a little guy. But he is almost 1.

3 comments:

Amy said...

How cute, yep I think Isaiah does like his money he. Sounds like it is the day to work outside, I was working on my flower garden. I love you. Love
Amy

sherryldickinson said...

I know just how Isaiah feels looking at his money-when he gets some, that is! When I get some, I am happy too! Now, he is one happy boy. I hope Isaiah has a happy birthday on May 5. And, I hope Michael and you have a happy 10th anniversary on April 26. Have many many more happy anniversaries! Love, Mom/Dad Dickinson

The Dickinsons said...

We all just had so much fun reading your blog. We were delighted to find 2 new posts. Wish we could be there with you all working in the yard. Love, Phillip