Today is a cold and rainy day. Michael, Isaiah and I just stayed home. We had fun playing with Isaiah. Isaiah love it when we play with him. He thinks it great fun.
Isaiah got his 6th tooth today. He is 11 month old.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Posted by Beth at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was tickling Isaiah and of course he LOVED it.......


7 comments:
Bethy
Ahhh that is so cute Isaiah got his 6th tooth. I wish so much that I could see you all. I love the pictures.
love amy
Isaiah is sooo loved! If he's got six teeth how's mom doing? lol
Nice day to just stay in and cuddle!!!
Love ya
Mom
That was fun, a day at home with just you 3! I hear it may snow again...BRR! Cute pics of Isaiah. I cannot believe he's getting his 6th tooth!
We love y'all,
Heather
Reading your blog made me smile. I would love to be there with you all. We love you all.
Phillip Dickinson
Thanks everyone for signing my Blog. I love hearing from everyone. Isaiah was a little bit grumpy this morn. So I have him some pain meds then the next time I felt in his mouth he has his tooth.
OSU!!!! Isaiah is ready for a steak. You're getting go big. xoxo -- Wilma
Beth
Your blog is so cute. I love looking at pictures of family. Wow does time fly!! Looking at cute little Isaiah reminded me of my cute little Jacob when he would raid the frig and the towel closet and giggle as he was throwing everything out he could get his hands on. My little Jacoby turned 20 in January. Thanks for bringing back those precious memories for me.
Love
Aunt Libby
Post a Comment