Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!!!!

Well, I guess I'm done putting up pictures for today. I still have a lot of pictures. I want to put up from this weekend. I will put them up tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great Easter!


Michael, Isaiah and I at the Eisenhart's home on
Easter Sunday.







We had Easter dinner at Bro and Sis Eisenharts. Everything was AWESOME. She is a great cook. We really enjoyed ourselves.


Isaiah and Abby Eisenhart. Abby was trying to play her game and Isaiah was trying to eat the pieces to the game. Kinda hard to play your game when you have a little one trying to eat everything.




My brother Duane and Isaiah. Isaiah loves his Uncle Duane.
My nephew David holding Isaiah. Isaiah loves that musical dog.







My Dad with Isaiah. Dad loves all of his grandkids.









5 comments:

Amy said...

Beth, Looks great I love your pictures. Isiah is so cute and lovable. Love you lots
Amy

The Dickinsons said...

GREAT PICS of y'all at the Eisenharts house. Wish we could have been there, but know you had a good time with them. They are so precious, and she is a great cook. (And y'all are so precious, and you're a great cook!=)

We love y'all TONS!

Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

You all look great in this pic. I'm so glad you posted it. All the colors go well too.

Love you all,
Phillip

Connie Lavy said...

Beth, I'm glad you had a nice Easter! Sister Eisenhart has the reputation of being a good cook.
You take more pictures than anyone I know and I love it that you share them! It is so good to see what's going on as well as reading it.
Hugs & Kisses
Lots of Love,
Mom

Gayle said...

Beth, It was so nice to have you, mike and Isaiah! Your Blog looks great you have a lot of nice pictures. Isaiah is a sweetheart!
Love,
Sis E