Saturday, April 7, 2007

Isaiah helping Mommy with her laundry



Isaiah helping his mommy fold clothes.... Oh, I meant unfolding clothes.


My brother Stephen and Isaiah. Isaiah loves his Uncle Stephen.








April 6, 2007 in Troy Ohio. We are feeling the effects of Global Warming. CAN'T YOU TELL?





8 comments:

Amy said...

Oh yeah I felt the Global Warming in Kansas also, amazing.
It is so nice of Little Isaiah to help you fold your cloth they can be so helpful at that age. I love you, your the best
love Amy

The Dickinsons said...

Yeah, as Gore says, "The world is sick -- has a fever." So that spring snow storm must have been the world having chills. Love you all, Phillip

Regi said...

Wow! I love your blog and the pics of Isaiah. How cute!

The Dickinsons said...

I cannot believe that it is SNOWING and sooo COLD there at Easter time. AMAZING. It's chilly and rainy here, so I was trying to decide what "spring outfit" to wear, THAT I COULD STAY WARM IN. BUT, since I'm not feeling the best, and Sarah lost her lunch, I think maybe I'll be wearing my WARM, FLANNEL nightgown on Easter.
Love ya, Heather

Connie Lavy said...

"Global Warming, what a joke!" Baby it's cold outside.
I just love looking at your pictures. It's nice to see Isaiah get involved in the laundry. lol
Love Ya!
Mom

Roseanne said...

Nice site, Beth. You are doing a great job. I love all the pics. I can't believe how much Isaiah is growing since you were out here last. He is such a cutie!!!!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott and Libby said...

Nice pictures Beth. Isaiah has a lot of his daddys looks coming out in him,not that I,m partial or anything.(that poor boy, just kidding)We love & miss you guys. Uncle Scott.