Friday, April 13, 2007

Nothing new today....

Well nothing really exciting happened today. I just worked on a lot of paper work that needed to be done. I think I got somewhere with it. ;-) But we shall see. Hope everyone has a great weekend.



Mom and Amy when she was here for Christmas. I miss my sister very much...

Isaiah was having a BAD hair day. He takes his baths at night so he must have laid on his hair wrong or something. I cracked me up this morn.









Isaiah loves taking his baths. He can be all grumpy and as soon as I get him ready for this bath he is very HAPPY. He loves to play with all his toys.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Bethy
I miss you so much to your the best sister in the whole world. Can't wait to see you again.
I love Isaiahs hair he is soooo cute.
love you lots
Amy

Connie Lavy said...

Too Cute! He's cute even with a bad hair day.
I'm glad we have phones, email and now blogs to keep track of Amy!
Lots of Love!
Mom

Gayle said...

Beth,
Are you Twins? You guys look so much alike!
Sis E

Beth said...

Yes we are twins ;-)

Carrie said...

Beth, Isaiah might love baths now (which will make you heave a sigh of relief, thinking that he'll always love baths), but just wait--by the time he turns 8, oh my goodness, you just about have to heave them into the tub yourself!! :o

Enjoy this time now!