Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Well, I haven't done to much the last couple of days. Yesterday I painted my bedroom ceiling for the 3rd time. I had to kilz it 2 times and then I painted it yesterday. I'm so glad that is done. I love painting but I hate doing ceilings. I had to kilz it because the people who lived here before we did must have smoked in the bedroom. So i will have to kilz my walls next. YEAH! Today I just cleaned house and played with Isaiah. I hope everyone is having a great day.




A guy from Michael's work gave him this little play set for Isaiah. All we have to do is fix the swing. Which we did last night. Isaiah just loves to play on it.

5 comments:

Amy said...

So glad that you go your ceiling painted.
Isaiah looks like he is having lots of un on his new swing. Miss you all come see me SOON.
Love Amy

sherryldickinson said...

You sure are "blooming where you are planted" and keeping busy with home and baby. Michael told me he is so happy that you get to stay at home and you are contented that way. Love, Mom/Dad D

Paul and Candy said...

Isiah is so cute. He looks like he is having lots of fun. We miss you guys, too. I can't wait to get back to see everyone...

Love,
Candy

The Dickinsons said...

How neat that that guy gave Isaiah that toy! How fun! CUTE PICS! You did a good job painting your ceiling...I admit that does not sound like the funniest thing to do...but I'm sure it's rewarding to see it done.
You go girl!

Love and miss y'all!
Heather

Connie Lavy said...

I'm so glad Isaiah has a little play set. How cute! He's growing into a little man. I'm glad you are a stay at home mom also. There's not enough money in the world that takes the place of being at home with your babies. God Bless You my daughter!
Love You Lots!
Mom