Thursday, April 5, 2007

First day at blogging




Mommy holding Isaiah upside down and tickling him. HE LOVES IT!!!!








Grandma Lavy, Great Grandma , Grandpa Phillips, Breanna and Isaiah





This is Me, Isaiah, Great Grandpa and Grandma Phillips and Breanna (cousin to Isaiah).
I try to go see them as often as I can. They really enjoy when we come see them.



Great Grandpa Lavy playing with Isaiah on the floor. I go over to there house once a week to help Grandma with her hair and some cleaning. Or what ever they need done. Isaiah has fun roaming the house while I do these thing for them.




Isaiah playing in his Daddy's toolbox. Michael was cleaning his toolbox out so he could fit all of his tools in there.

11 comments:

Amy said...

Beth, I love the pictures you are doign a great job. Love you very much.
Amy

Anonymous said...

Bethie, we are seeing people that we would never see if it wasn't for your blog! Wonderful people! I see now who your favorite person in life is - Isaiah! (I think it used to be Michael. Smile.)
Dad & I LOVE THESE PICTURES of our SWEETHEARTS!
Mom and Dad Dickinson

The Dickinsons said...

BETH, You go girl!! Your blog and pics are GREAT!!! I knew you could do it. You look like a professional already! =)
Isn't it a BLAST?!!

I love it!
Love ya, Heather

The Dickinsons said...

Hey there, you go Aunt Beth, you did a GREAT JOB!

Love, Sarah

The Dickinsons said...

Baby Isaiah is cute and I love your blog!

Love, Kimberly

The Dickinsons said...

I want to play "carros" in my room with BABY ISAIAH!

Love y'all, Noah

Beth said...

Thank you all for making comments on my blog. I love this.
Michael is still my most favorit person in my life. All tho Isaiah is right there also. SMILE

Anonymous said...

Beth,

I love it. will have to visit this more often now that I know that it is there.

love,

Kristina

Anonymous said...

It looks like Isaiah is "working" with this dad. He's already into tools. Love, Phillip Dickinson

Greg & Stephanie said...

Hey Guys!!!
We had so much fun visiting with you all today. Isaiah is so sweet! Glad you have a blog...you know we have no excuse for not getting together at least once a month from now on! We'll skip Golden Corral next time though, okay? They don't call it a "Corral" for nothin'! Ugghh!

Beth said...

Isn't that the TRUTH!!!
And you are right we need together at least once a month..