OH Help! I was on the phone with Michael's mom and I walked out of the room to go get something and I heard Isaiah in the kitchen dumping out his goldfish crackers. So I come back to the kitchen and this is what I find! He loves to get in to EVERYTHING! As you can see behind him that he got the noodles out of my grocery bag too. He thinks he needs to be in stuff all the time. ;-)
Monday, June 4, 2007
My cute little Boy!
Posted by Beth at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How cute, hope he enjoyed his fishes. I love you lots your a great mommy.
love amy
Hmmm...how much he and Caleb have in common. We probably should never let the two of them get together....maybe at YOUR house, not mine! LOL!
He's soooo cute! I know those little ones can KEEP THEIR MOMMIES BUSY!
Love y'all, Heather =)
Post a Comment