Friday, June 15, 2007

Busy, Busy Busy....

I have been really busy lately, Tuesday I went to Grandma Lavy did her hair, cleaned a little their. Then went to see Mom real quick then after I was done visiting he, my brother called to asked if I could help him out so I ran to cleaned his house for him while Buffy (sister-in-law) babysat Isaiah. Which I didn't like leaving him but I know that I could not get the things done that I needed to if I had Isaiah with me, I really think he did have fun playing with his cousins. ;-).
Wednesday I went to Grandma Phillips to cleaned her house, that was ONE full day.
Thursday I went to help mom out with her garden then back to my brothers to do some laundry for them.
FINALLY FRIDAY I get to stay home and do NOTHING...oh did I say nothing I meant I get to clean my house. ;-( I'm tired!!! But there are just some thing you need to do even if you are tired. ;-)

lol, Poor Isaiah. We just love playing with his hair. He just got out of his bath.;-)


3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow sounds like you had a very busy week, wish I could of been their to watch little for you.
Poor Isaiah is not going to like that picture when he grows up, I am think maybe the parents are running out of things to do lol
love you lots
amy

LaDonna said...

I cannot believe how much Isaiah looks like Michael did when he was that age!!! Amazing! What a cutie. I LOVE the hair!

The Dickinsons said...

What a BUSY week! That is sweet of you to help EVERY ONE IN THE WORLD! =)

Poor Isaiah...What he has to put up with his parents. HA!

Love, Heather =)