All the cousins got together yesterday. For a day of fun. I beleive everyone spent the night at Wayne and Wilma in a tent. Sounds like they had fun. When every Isaiah gets old enough Im sure he would love to join you all;-) Thanks for letting us come over and play with you all. Isaiah had a GREAT time with all his cousins. He loves all the attention.
Isaiah and his cousin Brett. Isaiah loves all his cousins. They all wanted to play with him. He is not use to all the attention from everyone at one time. He normally has the one on one attention from his Mommy and Daddy. And of course he just loves that. ;-) CAN YOU SAY SPOILED! lol

Wilma taking Isaiah and Brooklyn a ride on the 4-wheeler.





4 comments:
yes it does look like Isaiah had lots of fun, I am sure he would enjoy spending the night in a tent too.
Yeah I think maybe spoiled is a good word for my baby boy. I love you all
love amy
The best time ever-cousins together. Love you, Mom/Dad Dickinson
How fun for the cousins to have a get-together! Yes, when Isaiah gets older, he'll love joining in!
Love y'all,
Heather =)
I always loved getting together with my cousins too. That's great that Isaiah is so loved.
About me managing to get that cow foot soup down in my last blog post . . . looking back on it I don't know how I did either. When you're in that situation, somehow you manage to do it. Maybe it was you all's prayers.
Love to you all, Phillip
Post a Comment