We hope you have a great Anniversary! Wish we could see you all. I can't believe that it has been 12 years ;-)
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Happy 12th Anniversary Phillip and Heather!
Posted by Beth at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We hope you have a great Anniversary! Wish we could see you all. I can't believe that it has been 12 years ;-)
Posted by Beth at 10:02 AM
3 comments:
Hard to believe it has been 12 years for Phillip & Heather, and 10 years for Michael & Beth. Wonderful couples-our favorite, in fact! Love, Mom & Dad Dickinson
Happy Anniversary Phillip and Heather.
Wow! What a PLEASANT surprise! How fun! =) Since we have been gone to Medellin, I have not seen anyone's blogs until today. Thanks Beth for remembering us! You are a DEAR! We had a fun time in Medellin, and I just posted lots of pics!
Thanks also for all the CUTE pics of Isaiah too...he's hilarious and CUTE!
Love y'all bunches, Heather =)
Post a Comment