
Isaiah just started this new thing playing with his blanket.
I just wanted ONE little kiss........
He finally like to play with his horse that we got him for his birthday. He so cute to watch play with it. ;-)

Isaiah just started this new thing playing with his blanket.
I just wanted ONE little kiss........
Posted by Beth at 6:48 PM
9 comments:
How cute to have a walking towel. Can't wait to see you in 24 hours. I love you lots you are great.
love Amy
Hey Beth... Loved all the CUTE pics! Phillip said hello and to tell Amy and Monte hello too!
I just signed your post about Michael's cut finger...Somehow we missed that post!
Love, Heather =)
Beth,
Cute pics as always. Love the haircut pictures. It is amazing how they do look so grown up after a haircut. Caleb is 7 and I still think he looks like he grew an inch every time he gets a haircut!
Love,
Janie
Its just so sad!
Cute pictures Beth!
Isaiah is growing!
Love,
Sis E
Like the new look! :-)
Hey Beth,
Isiah is growing so fast. Sounds like you are going to have a fun week with Amy. You will have to post lots of pics for me. Wish we could be there to see her.
Candy
Hi, love the pictures of Isaiah! Have fun this weekend when you vacation with Amy, Monte and the kids! Have a safe vacation.
Lots of love,
Mom
Hey! You changed your blog look. It is nice. I like it that Isaiah likes playing with his blanket, and happy that he likes his horse now. I guess that haircut helped him grow up. Smile. Love you guys lots, Mom D
Post a Comment