Friday, June 22, 2007

Camp

I went up to Bible Methodist Camp on Thursday and I came home today. Michael had to go out of town for work. ;-( I had a lot of fun. I stayed with Mom in her camper.



Hey LOOK! Isaiah is finally playing in the GRASS! :-)

I guess he just need time to get use to the grass. He love playing in the DIRT and with rocks. ALL BOY!!!

Isaiah just loved the wagon. Lauryn pulled Brooklyn and Isaiah over to the ball field.


I'm terribly sorry to tell you that the picture I had of me with my hat on was BLURRY. hehehe



Breanna had a Tea Party
at camp. Mom, Grandma
Jewett(Betty), Buffy, Wilma
Lauryn, Brooklyn, Me and
Isaiah where all there.
And we all had to wear HATS!

We had a Great time. :-)

3 comments:

Amy said...

lol beth very funny, was your picture really blurry??? Wish so much I could of been their. love you lots can't wait to see you.
love amy

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

The Dickinsons said...

Beth, just getting to see your blog after several days of internet problems! I got your email regarding this comment...but Kimberly was not here to read it...so when I opened up this page to comment...Kimberly saw this guys comment and said, "WHAT IN THE WORLD...and started reading it...and I was crying I was laughing so hard!!" Glad you got his crazy comment figured out!

That is sooo neat that you got to go to camp! Loved the pics!
Love, Heather =)