Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cut Finger!!!

Here is a picture of Michael's finger. Yesterday while he was at work he tried to cut it off. He was cutting ballistic rubber for the shooting rage that he is working on and SLICED the side of his finger almost all the way off. It went trough his finger nail also. It makes me sick to look at it. The picture makes it look better than it really is. He didn't want to go to the hospital so we are putting butterflies on it and wrapping it all up for work. Hopefully it will get better for him soon. Poor Michael!! Hey, guess what I didn't Laugh this time!!! ( Family should know what I'm talking about).lol


5 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

I can't bear it! These horrid sliced finger stories are more than a mother & wife can stand. Dad has had too many of these for me to have to know about any more! I am sorry and trust that it will heal up without trouble & too much pain. Love, Mom D.

sherryldickinson said...

PS - I am proud of you Beth, for not laughing. Love, Mom D

Amy said...

ouch that looks like it hurts

Jana said...

Oowww-that looks painful!!

The Dickinsons said...

Beth, we somehow missed this post...I saw the white thing on Michael's finger when Isaiah was getting his haircut, and wondered what had happened. That's SAD! Sorry, I hope his finger is getting better!

Love, Heather =) (and Phillip reading over my shoulder.)