Happy Fathers Day to you Dad D. I hope you have a GREAT fathers day. Sorry we can't see you. But you are the BEST FATHER-IN-LAW in the world. :-)
Dad D loves ALL his grandchildren very much. He is the best Father-IN-Law in the world!
Happy Fathers Day to you Dad D. I hope you have a GREAT fathers day. Sorry we can't see you. But you are the BEST FATHER-IN-LAW in the world. :-)
Posted by Beth at 6:35 AM
4 comments:
Happy Father - in - law day to you too, hope you have a great day.
love amy
Those are adorable pics of Dad D. and little Isaiah! =) Isn't Dad D. just the best Father-in-law?! I'm glad that we are in the same family...Beth!! You are the best sister-in-law I have on the Dickinson side. =) You are a dear.
I hope y'all have a GREAT weekend.
Love y'all,
Heather =)
Dad said you are a sweetheart, Beth, another Number One daughter-in-law. (Heather is the other Number One.) Smile. Love, Dad/Mom Dickinson
Reading this makes me miss having all of us together. I love all of you, M, B, & I, & Dad & Mom. We are truely blessed to still have our wonderful dad. Happy Father's Day! Love, Phillip
Post a Comment