Poor Isaiah has had a time this past week he has been sick then he had allergic reaction to his ear infection meds. So on Sunday the Dr. called a new one in for him. But I didn't really want to start him on another med. because he had already had so much in him. So I decided to wait and see if he really needed it . Well yesterday I was rocking him and he started pulling at his ears again. So I told Michael I guess I need to go get the other med. for him. So when I left Isaiah was playing with Michael and when I came home this is what I found a sleeping baby and husband. It was so precious. I didn't get a picture of Michael sleeping because by the time I got my camera Michael was awake.
I had a busy day yesterday. I went to my Grandma Lavys then I watched Breanna for Buffy so she could go on a field trip with Brett. We had a good time. Isaiah and her played all morning. Then poor little girl started running a fever. I hope she is not getting what Isaiah had. That would not be good. AT ALL!



4 comments:
How sweet! Such precious grandchildren!!! Hope everyone gets well, though.
Have a good day!
Lots of Love,
Mom
Little Isaiah is so cute sleeping on his daddy's shoulder. I wish so much that I could hold him and give him lots of kisses.
Glad that they Breanna played with Isaiah, that is sad that she is getting sick. I don't like it when my children run fevers.
love you lots
amy
Poor Isaiah, MOMMY AND DADDY! That was cute that they both were asleep! I hope that he does not get that infection again.
I let Kimberly put a post on my blog! =) Thanks for signing the birthday post. Kimberly's post is BELOW theirs, since their birthdays are not here yet. =)
Love ya, Heather =)
I was afraid of that ear infection-cause sometimes it takes awhile for life to get leveled out just right. "Let nothing disturb you Nothing affright you All things are passing God never changes." You three are our sweethearts. Love Mom D
Post a Comment