To My Dear Brother and Sister-in-Law. I am so sorry that I didn't get your anniversary blog up on the CORRECT day. I had the wrong day written down. I still love you both. And I still hope you both had a GREAT day. I can't believe that it has been 12yrs. That is AWESOME. CONGRATULATIONS I hope you have many many many more. Happy Anniversary!!

This is the only pic. I had of both of you. I need a updated one. This one was taken when I had Isaiah. Stephen and Buffy came to see us in the hospital.


3 comments:
Any family of Beth's is loved by us. Happy Anniversary to you two. Sherry/Bud Dickinson
Yes Happy late anniversary Steve and Buffy.
Beth you are one GREAT, LOVABLE, WONDERFUL sister, so glad that God gave me you.
love always
Amy
Happy Anniversary, Stephen and Buffy! May you have many, many more! Phillip
Post a Comment