Isaiah is back to the little self. We are so happy. He is still on some meds. but doing much much better now. Today I was cleaning and he was following me around undoing everything i was doing. Taking laundry off the couch, stuff out of the bathroom cabinet and shutting the dryer door when I'm trying to put stuff in. And doing all this with a little twinkle in his eye and an ornery little smile on his face. Thats my Baby Isaiah.
Michele thanks for the web site about the diaper rash. I didn't make it to the store to get that but Wilma gave me some stuff called "Butt Paste" this stuff is awesome. It almost cleared him up over night. So I guess I know what I need to go and buy now. Thanks Wilma for the sample.
Thank you everyone for praying for our little guy for he was very very sick and that was on LONG week we had.

This picture was taken when he was still sick. I have not taken any new picturs yet.


8 comments:
so glad that Isaiah is back to himself. I love to hear him talk and laugh he is so cute.
love you lots
Amy
Thank you Jesus for helping with all these hard times with Isaiah, and that he is doing much better. We are trusting that all continues to go well. Thank you for our Bethie, Michael, and Little Isaiah. Mom Dickinson
Thank the Lord that Isaiah is better! That's QUITE THE NAME of the paste you used to help heal Isaiah's hiney...so glad it worked though! ;) I'm sooo glad that he's doing better!
We love and miss y'all,
Heather =)
Glad you and your hiney are much better, Isaiah! Now go get into something and keep your mommy busy.
Stay well.
OH, you don’t have to worry about that. He is already in to EVERYTHING. He cracks you up. But I would reather him be into everything than be sick.
love
Beth
So glad you got something to help the little man! Leave it to Wilma to find something called "Butt Paste" That is great! :o)
Beth,
Glad to hear Isaiah is doing better.
We were praying for you all!
I just use hiney cream:) Butt past must be for guy's:)
Love,
Sis E
Well I just relized what I said!
I use hiney cream on the kids not me:)
Post a Comment