Poor Little Isaiah is still sick. The Dr. says he has a viral infection along with the ear infection. I though he was getting better last night. He was up playing. I took him out side he just loved it. He didn't have a high fever last night at all. Which I was very happy for. But this morning when he woke up it was back to 102.3. My Sister-In-Law said that some kids at there church have been sick for like 3 wks. I surly hope that's not the case here. Poor guy I have to make him drink he will not eat anything.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Beth~~SOOO SORRY THAT ISAIAH IS STILL SICK! HOW SAD! =( We are still praying for him and y'all!
Hope he can kick this soon!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
Love y'all bunches,
Heather =)
poor baby, wish I could be their to help you. I love you very much you are a great mommy
love you lots
Amy
Post a Comment