Today I went into where I used to work. They were so happy to see me and Isaiah. They could not believe how big he was getting. And of course they always ask when I'm coming back and I tell them I'm not that I LOVE BEING A STAY AT HOME MOMMY.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Posted by Beth at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I am sure that they loved seeing him at your old work, because he is sooooooo cute and lovable.
I think Isaiah just loves playing in his daddy's truck. Do you remember Caden loved trucks when he was that age? I love you lots
love Amy
He's soooo cute! Glad the people at work loved him...AND GLAD YOU TOLD THEM THAT YOU ARE NOT COMING BACK! =)
That's GREAT that Isaiah loves to see his Daddy come home...and to play in his truck.
Love y'all,
Heather =)
I agree, Isaiah is soooo cute! He was such a good baby when I watched him this week. It's fun to watch him grow. This was one fast year.
Love ya lots!
You are a real mommy and wife, Bethie. I love reading your day to day happenings about life in the day of a real mama. It is right down my alley. It is mother's like you that children & husbands cherish for the rest of their lives. Love, Mom/Dad Dickinson
Isn't it great to be a stay at home Mommy? You've made the very best choice...not glamorous, but lasting results. Have a great day!
Thanks for the Happy Mother's Day wish...and the same for you!! Your FIRST Mother's Day...how special!! You are a VERY good Mother too! (Michael and Isaiah agree with me! =)
We love and miss y'all, thanks for all of the cute pics!
Post a Comment