Well, I was right we had ONE bad night. Around 9:00pm Isaiah's fever was like 103.7 Michael was asleep on the couch so I woke him and told him that I needed his help that I had to get this fever down. We finally got it down but it took awhile. Then I finally got Isaiah to sleep around 11:00pm and at 2:00am he woke up with 102.7 fever. so anyways we had a rough night. Mom came over this morning which was a BIG help. Thanks Mom for coming over. You are the best MOM. I hope Isaiah gets well soon. I HATE seeing him this way. There is nothing you can do but just hold him and comfort him. So I just sit and rock him. Well I sure you don't want to hear me ramble so this is all for now.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Poor baby Isaiah, I do hope he starts feeling better. It makes me sad to hear him cry. You are a great mommy, he loves it when you hold him.
I sure wish that I had mom around here when my children where sick.
love you lots
Amy
Poor Isiah, I hope he gets better real soon. It is not any fun to have a sick baby, even when they get big.
By the way, Ryan is much better.
Candy
Poor wittle, wittle...HOW SAD!! WE are praying HARD that He gets better and that y'all can have a better night tonight. It's rough when your baby is not well!!
Glad your Mother came over to help!
Love, Heather and family =)
Thank you all for your nice comments. He just went to bed with a 101. temp. Not sure tonight is going to be any better. But I hope I'm wrong.
Love
Beth
I love to help with the grandchildren. I wanted to help you in your time of need. I'm praying he is well soon!
Lots of Love
Mom
Hi Beth, hope you had a better night. Something that might help, sooth if nothing else. When Sean had a fever & was sick I used Lavender oil (from health food store) and rubbed his chest & back & the bottoms of his feet. It really works quickly to bring the fever down.
Poor Isaiah. Being sick is ucky! I can remember putting my babies in the bath to try to bring the fever down. Lots of sleepless nights and lots of trips to the Dr.'s office. Lots of work, but wouldn't trade it for the world!!! Just brings us all that much closer.
Love
Aunt Libby
I am very sorry about your suffering and hard times. Love, Mom/Dad D
Oh...ear infections, not fun at all. Kaden has had at least 4 of them. Hope Isaiah is better soon!!
Post a Comment