We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Michael and I stayed home. I didn't want to get Sophia out just yet. So we had a nice Thanksgiving here with just the four of us. We had the normal Thanksgiving stuff. Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, green beans, cranberry salad, rolls, pumpkin and pecan pie. Of course it didn't even look like we ate anything. lol We had so much food.
Here is Isaiah holding his little sister. (Pour Isaiah has a cold sore.)
This cute little outfit came from a guy at Michael's work. His wife loves to buy little clothes so she got Sophia a couple of cute outfits. I thought that was really nice of her.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Posted by Beth at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Beth, Thanks for the nice comment on my new Christmas pics of our kiddos. I'm glad that y'all had a Happy Thanksgiving too! I'm sure your meal was delicious.
Sophia is such a sweetie, and I love it how Isaiah loves her too.
Like the new Christmasy blog background, and I like how you added Sophia to your blog name.
We love and miss y'all!
love the pictures, miss you all
Post a Comment