Baby is finally here. Sophia Lynnette Dickinson, 8lb7oz, 20 1/2 long, born at 2:58pmThis is Amy posting for her, I AM so happy!!!!!!
Congratulations, on your Baby Girl!!! They are so much fun to dress up and such great helpers for Mommy. Beautiful Name!!! Can't wait to see pictures.
Thank you Amy, for giving us this information. I am so glad you get to go see Beth and family this weekend. I am grateful that Bethie survived this ordeal, and that baby is fine. Love Mom D
Congratulations, Mike and Beth. I was hoping for Nov.2. Oh, well, glad everything is OK.
Congratulations!!! What a blessing!!
Congrats!! So glad that little Sophia and I get to share birthdays!!I love her name. Can't wait to see pics. =)
Congratulations Mike, Beth and Isaiah!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations, on your Baby Girl!!! They are so much fun to dress up and such great helpers for Mommy. Beautiful Name!!! Can't wait to see pictures.
Thank you Amy, for giving us this information. I am so glad you get to go see Beth and family this weekend. I am grateful that Bethie survived this ordeal, and that baby is fine. Love Mom D
Congratulations, Mike and Beth. I was hoping for Nov.2. Oh, well, glad everything is OK.
Congratulations!!! What a blessing!!
Congrats!! So glad that little Sophia and I get to share birthdays!!
I love her name. Can't wait to see pics. =)
Congratulations Mike, Beth and Isaiah!
Post a Comment