Monday, December 1, 2008

Yesterday morning when Isaiah woke up. Michael and I went in and put Sophia in bed with him. He just thought it was the best thing. We are so blessed to have two wonderful children ;-)

I was walking by Sophia yesterday and I heard this sucking noise so I looked over and seen a little cute thumb in her mouth. And NO we are not going to let her suck her thumb is we can help it. But you can only do so much to stop it;-)



What can you say about this......GAG!!! Our sweet little boy. Just so you all know he acts like his father ;-)

6 comments:

Amy said...

How cute, love the pictures

lila said...

Sophia is so cute, Glad all is doing well.

sherryldickinson said...

Those two in bed together are adorable! I love it how gentle little Isaiah is with his baby sister. Love, Mom D

Scott and Libby said...

Looks like Isaiah has a little Sutherland in him. All he needs now is a helmet and life jacket. :)

Love
Aunt Libby

The Dickinsons said...

Love your Christmasy background and the nice pic of your 2 sweet kids on the top of your blog.

Did Mom say that Michael broke a bone? Let us know! I hope I misunderstood her!

Love y'all!

Beth said...

Well, Yes he broke the tip of his little finger. Its kinda hard to explain. He smashed it with a hammer. Nothing to big. But it does hurt a lot.