We are doing great. Just thought I would share some pictures with you.
Me, Isaiah and Sophia just hanging out ;-)
Daddy and Sophia
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Posted by Beth at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are doing great. Just thought I would share some pictures with you.
Me, Isaiah and Sophia just hanging out ;-)
Daddy and Sophia
Posted by Beth at 9:46 AM
9 comments:
beth, She is so cute. Congrats. would love to see her.
We would love to see you too ;-)
Dad D loves this picture of Michael looking at his baby girl. Isaiah's haircut looks so nice. He looks clean cut and not shaggy-Smile. Love, Mom D
That is an adorable little gal who seems to be loved by all of ya!! :):)
Can't wait to see her.
love ya bunches
Grammy Betty
I miss you all so much, give both little one as kiss and hug from Aunt a
ps
of course I miss you too ;)
love you
very good pics, she's a cutie. =)
I think Isaiah's haircut makes him look like a big boy. So handsom. Little Sophia is just too cute, but the big blue thing has to go:), pink would look so much better :)
Love ya
Aunt Libby
lol..I have not tried any other ones yet. That is what they gave her at the hospital ;-)
I miss my baby, wish so much I could hold her again.
love a
Post a Comment