Monday, November 3, 2008

Well, Thursday 6am is when I go to the hospital to have our little girl. Unless I go in to labor on my own. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I will post pictures as soon as I can. ;-)

7 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait to see you on Sat. Hope all goes well for you and baby.
lots of love
a

Regi said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to see the pics!

Jana said...

Hope all goes well--and FAST!! :-) Anxious to see pictures!!

The Dickinsons said...

We cannot wait to see pics of our Adorable new niece!
Praying that all goes well for you and baby!! =)
Love y'all!!

The Dickinsons said...

It won't be long now...y'all are in our thoughts and prayers! We are getting excited with you as the day goes on...for 6:00 AM tomorrow will come soon and before you know it you'll be holding your adorable baby girl! And Michael will just FLIP having his own little Daddy's angel! =)

We love and miss y'all!
Our phone will be on....=D

Beth said...

Thank you all for the nice comments. We can't wait.

Phillip and Heather you will be one of the first to get a call ;-)

krisanddrew said...

can't wait to see pictures of this little girl. She will wrap Michael around her little finger in about 1 min.