
Michael and I's conversation the other day.
We was talking about the election and I said I really hope that McCain wins. If not we are in trouble. So Michael asked me. If you had to choose between having the baby one Nov 4th (Tue) or McCain as president what would you choose. I said McCain of course. Then he said Ok, What if it was between having an Ugly baby or having McCain be president what would you choose. I told him that I would have to take the UGLY baby but that I think should be able to have both. A CUTE baby and McCain as president...lol
Anyways its was funny at the time. ;-)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Posted by Beth at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
HEHEHE, I vote for both ;)
love a
Only Mike would "make" you choose between something like that. ;-) Too funny!!
Post a Comment