Just some more pictures.....Isaiah helping Daddy with the leavesIsaiah loving his little sister ;-)
Love the pictures, wish so much that I could be their.love a
You've now got 2 cutie pies!!
Love the pictures. Hopefully we will all get well soon so we can come to meet Sophia. Carson went crazy looking at her pictures.
What a cutie!! Her face is looking so nice and round! Very sweet!
Oh, how I wish I could come and hold your doll babies! They are so sweet to this grandma's heart! Well, I love you and Michael quite a bit too!Love, Mom D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the pictures, wish so much that I could be their.
love a
You've now got 2 cutie pies!!
Love the pictures. Hopefully we will all get well soon so we can come to meet Sophia. Carson went crazy looking at her pictures.
What a cutie!! Her face is looking so nice and round! Very sweet!
Oh, how I wish I could come and hold your doll babies! They are so sweet to this grandma's heart! Well, I love you and Michael quite a bit too!
Love, Mom D
Post a Comment