Mom and I went to see Grandpa and Grandma Lavy on monday. We had a nice visit. Isaiah had fun talking to everyone we passed saying Hi!
Grandma, Me and Isaiah(Isaiah was really tired and didn't want to coroperate with picture taking)
This little old lady came up while we was talking to Grandpa and you know Isaiah he has to look at EVERYTHING. So Isaiah was checking her chair out and the little lady said would you like a ride. I really didnt think Isaiah would take a ride but I put him or her lap and He loved it. She drove him about and Isaiah honked the little horn and had the best time. ;-)
Grandma, Me and Isaiah(Isaiah was really tired and didn't want to coroperate with picture taking)
This little old lady came up while we was talking to Grandpa and you know Isaiah he has to look at EVERYTHING. So Isaiah was checking her chair out and the little lady said would you like a ride. I really didnt think Isaiah would take a ride but I put him or her lap and He loved it. She drove him about and Isaiah honked the little horn and had the best time. ;-)



3 comments:
I wondered if there was a problem when I saw Isaiah laying on the floor by Grandma's feet. :--) It made me happy to see these pictures of all of you. I love looking at pictures of your grandma & grandpa Lavy-they are precious old people. I am grateful that they have served Jesus. Love, Mom D
lol looks like Iasiah was having lots of fun on his visit. i want to ride around on one of those things ;)
love you lots
amy
Those are cute pics! I'm surprised that Isaiah would ride with a "stranger", but it looks like he had fun. =)
Post a Comment