Well, on Monday my niece called and asked me if Isaiah and I wanted to come play in the snow with them. Of course we did! Isaiah didn't like the sled part. He just screamed. Maybe next year for that. But he did LOVE the snow. We made a nice snowman. By the time we was done with the snow man we was hot and taking off our coats. (Of course I didn't take Isaiahs off..didnt want him to get sick ) Ya see it was 40 some degrees. What did ya expect.lol anyways the snow is almost gone today. I really am ready for spring to be here. Well I guess I really need to go to bed now. Talk to ya all later.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
~Monday~
Posted by Beth at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love this picture of the two little cousins who are so busy all the time. And, I like your snowman-he's cute too. Man, you guys had a real snowstorm to get that much snow. Whew! You've sure kept busy this week-building snow men, painting Isaiah's bedroom, shampooing carpets, and so on. Love you, Mom D
Cute snowman! I tried to build one the day it snowed but the snow was to fluffy:) I Imagine you are all counting the days to see Phillip, Heather, Kimberly,Sarah, and Noah.
Love,
Sis E
Cute post and cute snowman! =)
Looks like a blast. We love you all and miss you all too. Phillip
looks like they had lots of fun in the snow. I love you and miss you lots
your the best love
a
Post a Comment