LOL,I am so happy for you Isaiah I can't wait to see what you are going to have. I am sure you will love what ever it is. Give mommy's tummy a kiss for me. love you a
Congratulations!!! Hope all goes well for you - -Children are such a wonderful gift from God!! Give Isaiah hugs from us. Love, Kinsey and Cadens Grandma Vashti!
Well, I guess this time you beat me! We just can't seem to get this together. Hey, Isaiah - get ready - you're gonna have a big job watching out for your little sister :o) Congratulations to you all! BTW just hold on to the maternity clothes :o)
Congratulations! How exciting! Our children will almost be the same distance apart in age - how neat! My 2 will be 29 months apart. I hope all is going well and not too much sickness. Keep us updated!
Bethie, this post is absolutely adorable. You split your britches on this one! :-) I love how cute Isaiah looks sitting on the couch. He looks like he is telling us your good news. LJL's comment made me laugh. Love, Mom D
I just thought I'd check on you and see if you posted about Isaiah and see if he was doing better. I couldn't believe my eyes when I scrolled down to see Isaiah anounce the coming of his little sister or brother. I was so excited for you that I got the chills. Congrats!!!!!!! Love Aunt Libby
15 comments:
How exciting...the Gran can't hardly wait!
Love you all lots!!!
Mom
LOL,I am so happy for you Isaiah I can't wait to see what you are going to have. I am sure you will love what ever it is. Give mommy's tummy a kiss for me.
love you
a
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for You! Looking forward to hearing what you are having.
:-)
I am so excited for you Beth. I hope that things are going well for you.
Awesome!
Oh, my. I will have to wait to see if I am going to be a great-uncle or a great-aunt.
Congratulations!!! Hope all goes well for you - -Children are such a wonderful gift from God!! Give Isaiah hugs from us. Love, Kinsey and Cadens Grandma Vashti!
Well, I guess this time you beat me! We just can't seem to get this together. Hey, Isaiah - get ready - you're gonna have a big job watching out for your little sister :o) Congratulations to you all! BTW just hold on to the maternity clothes :o)
Congratulations! How exciting! Our children will almost be the same distance apart in age - how neat! My 2 will be 29 months apart. I hope all is going well and not too much sickness. Keep us updated!
Bethie, this post is absolutely adorable. You split your britches on this one! :-) I love how cute Isaiah looks sitting on the couch. He looks like he is telling us your good news. LJL's comment made me laugh. Love, Mom D
How exciting! Blessings on all of you!
Congratulations!!!!!
How exciting. A new baby!!
Sommer
Congratulation Mike, Beth AND Isaiah!!
I'm so excited for you.
Congratulations to all! We are so happy for you!
Love,
Greg, Steph, and all 4
I just thought I'd check on you and see if you posted about Isaiah and see if he was doing better. I couldn't believe my eyes when I scrolled down to see Isaiah anounce the coming of his little sister or brother. I was so excited for you that I got the chills. Congrats!!!!!!!
Love Aunt Libby
Post a Comment