Well, Isaiah has been sick since Saturday. Throwing up and diarrhea. I thought I had everything under control until last night. He stopped drinking for me around 3 0r 4pm (yesterday)then would not eat supper. He went to bed at 7:30pm then at 8:30pm he woke up screaming(poor little guy). Throwing up and stuff. Then for an hour you could just tell that he was in so much pain. His stomach was killing him. So I had Isaiah's Dr paged and they said to take him to Children's since he was in so much pain and had been sick since Saturday. My Mom and I took Isaiah to Children's got there about 10pm took about an hour before we got to been seen then, they gave him IV fluids for dehydration and something for the vomiting.(Michael was out of town working but he got to the hospital around 2am) So we didn't get out of there until about 5am. Came home and CRASHED!! All though I didn't sleep good because Isaiah was waking up every 2hrs crying. ;-( Then the Dr. said he was to only have liquids until tonight( and if you know Isaiah HE LOVES HIS DRINK) and I could only give him a little at a time. Isaiah's not liking that. Then tonight I can start giving him cracker , soup and stuff like that for 2 days. Anyways sorry for all the boring details. I hope we are getting better now. ;-)
And THANK YOU VERY MUCH MOM for helping me out. I love you
Friday, March 28, 2008
WOW!!! What a Night!
Posted by Beth at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
He was one sick little guy, and I am so glad that he's getting better and wanting to drink. That is a start, hopefully, he'll do o.k. with the food.
One long tiring night, but it had to be done!
Lots of Love,
Mom
so glad that mom is their for you. I wish she could be here for me on days like that. love you lots
a
Poor Isaih!! Glad he's doing a little better.
Just found out about your exciting "new arrival" news. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Sorrrry, to hear your little guy is sick. Hope and pray he gets to feeling better! By the way, CONGRATULATIONS! How Exciting!
Keep Encouraged!
Post a Comment