Thursday, February 28, 2008

I don't really have anything new to post. Isaiah and I have been by ourselves this week. We miss Michael very much. He is working in IN. this week. So it was really nice having my brother come by for a visit today. My mom should be coming by later this afternoon ;-) Isaiah is so funny. Duane brought his computer in and Isaiah decided he wanted to lay in the case. You see Isaiah LOVES to lay in Michael's suitcase when he is getting ready to leave.

6 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

I like Isaiah's haircut and I see a resemblance to Duane in Isaiah's features-the Lavy side. Isaiah must be turning into a frog 'cause the inside of his mouth is blue or green! :-) I think he must have been eating or drinking something with color in it. I hope you survive this week with no Michael. Hey! He will be home tomorrow! Love, Mom D

Beth said...

lol..Uncle Duane gave him BLACK jelly beans! YUCK!!...But he loves them

Amy said...

Oh looks like Isaiah had lots of fun with uncle duane i sure do miss my little baby boy. please give him a kiss for me. I really do like his hair it is just cute.
love you lots, you really are the best sister in the whole world.
love always
your sis

ps. come see me ;)

NatalieJo said...

:) Adorable pix!!
Love your blog look now too!

Connie Lavy said...

What a bouncy toddler boy! ;) Isaiah is so much fun. These are the active fun years inbetween baby and child. Little toddlers are so cute!
Lots of Love,
Mom

The Dickinsons said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, tonight. Isaiah is just adorable! Enjoyed catching up on your blog...GREAT JOB ON THE FRENCH BREAD!! I'm proud of you! I like your new blog background too. =)