OK, this just prove that you need to be careful what you do! They are watching ALL the time. This is a good thing here ;-) Many, many times I have put my towels away. I will get a stack go open the closet door put them in the closet and close the door and go back for another stack. The reason I did this was so Isaiah would not take everything out of my closet. Well the other day I was folding my towels and He comes over and picks up one towel goes to the closet opens it and shoves it in the closet and closes the door and comes back for another. It was so cute. What a big helper he is ;-)

Well, here is what it looks like. My kitchen towels in with the others. But he such a good boy trying to help his mommy out. I'll take his help any day!


4 comments:
I love it when they "help" out, it is Sooo Cute! Sean's favorite job is loading & unloading the dishwasher.
How cute! I love to have my kids help...even when I have to re-do some of it. =D
Love y'all. =)
Maria loves to help me unload the dryer, and then reloads the dryer with the clothes she just took out. It is cute to a point.
Beth,
Thanks for your comment on Noah's bike post. I JUST POSTED A CUTE LITTLE VIDEO OF NOAH RIDING HIS BIKE WITHOUT THE TRAINING WHEELS. =)
Post a Comment