Well, I painted Isaiah room last week. And this is the picture my mom painted for his room. She has a couple more to do for me. But this was the big one she was doing.
Thank you Mom for all your hard work on Isaiah's pictures.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
My Mom is wonderful!!!
Posted by Beth at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
SO neat to have your Mom able to paint the pictures for Isaiah's room!! It's so much Neater to have things in their rooms that were made for Them. My Mom painted Kiana's room too & I love it. I'll have to post pictures once I get her curtains hung correctly.
love the picture and the room. love you lots your the best sis around.
love a
I love it! The newly painted room with Isaiah's new pictures hung up look so neat. Now, if Isaiah will just keep the floor looking like the walls-hee hee! Just teasing! If he didn't have his toys out and about, we would know that boy was seriously ill. Love, Mom D
Post a Comment