Thursday, September 27, 2007

Can't wait

I don't really have to much to say. I just can't wait till tomorrow. Because Michael will be home. I hate it when he is gone. It's so lonely with out him. I know I have Isaiah which that does help but when your little 16month old can't talk to you it gets lonely. My sister and Mom call me every day. And I talk with my Mother-in-Law to. So I really appreciate everyone that lets me talk to them. I get to talk to Michael at night but you know that's not the same as having him here. Anyways enough about this. I don't really have any pictures to put up today. Maybe next week I will put some more up. Hope everyone has a great weekend

3 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

Me too! I HATE it when dad is gone from home for too long! Thank goodness it's Friday, and Michael will be home tonight! I am sorry you have been so lonesome. Love, Mom D

The Dickinsons said...

I'm so glad that your man is coming home...I'm sooo sorry he has had to work far away from you, that is NOT fun!

Have a great weekend together.

Love, Heather =)

Amy said...

Sorry mike has to be gone, I hate it when Monte is not home. Oh and I love talking to you ;) So much fun.
love you lots amy