Monday, October 1, 2007

Michael got home on Friday about 2:00pm we had are nice weekend. It goes by WAY to fast. I can't wait till Friday. Only have 3 more wks of this:-( I hope!


Michael and Isaiah right before Michael had to leave again. :-(


The picture above is a little blurry but Isaiah was have such a good time with his daddy throwing him up in the air. Isaiah had a great time with his daddy this weekend. And so did I.


When I am on the computer Isaiah LOVES to climb through my chair and behind me to get on top of my computer desk. ( I will scoot up on my chair so he can climb up) He will try and try and try until he makes it. So sometimes I will give him a little boost so he can make it.

6 comments:

Amy said...

he is so cute, wish so much that I could be their with you. You are the best sister in the whole world.
love amy

sherryldickinson said...

Help us Beth! I didn't realize Michael had to be gone from home for several weeks. That's sad!
When things look bad,
Don't holler or curse.
Just think of the future,
When things will be worse!
Just joking! :-)
Love you!
Mom D

Paul and Candy said...

Hey Beth,
It really stinks when your hubby has to be gone for so long. I know how that goes. Hang in there... it won't last forever. We will be thinking of you. Give us a call if you get bored.

Candy

Regi said...

Love the orange!

Beth said...

thanks ;-)

sherryldickinson said...

Bethie, I like your new blog look! It is easy on the eyes too-makes the words show up clearly. You are my sweetheart daughter-in-law-the BEST! Love, Mom D