~I have been TAGGED!~
I have been tagged by Heather,(thanks) so I will write 7 random things about myself and tag 7 other people, by leaving them a comment on their blog, and then they do the same by writing 7 things about themselves and tagging 7 others.
1. I am a Twin
2. We were born on our Mothers 30th B-day ;-)
3. My hair is about 1/2 inch from the ground.
4. I started dating Michael when I was 15yrs old.
5. We waited 9 yrs to have our BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!!
6. I have 4 older brothers
7. My sister and I went to GBS when we were 15yrs old for HS
I am tagging!!!
1. Amy http://monteandamy.blogspot.com/
2. Wilma http://lavycountry.blogspot.com/
3. Candy http://lavyboys.blogspot.com/
4. Mom http://thelavyfamilyblog.blogspot.com/
5. Kris http://drewandkris.blogspot.com/
6. Stephanie Burley http://gsrek.blogspot.com/
7. Jana Burley http://burleybunch.blogspot.com/
Sunday, September 23, 2007
I have been TAGGED!!!
Posted by Beth at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
beth your not even funny.
love you lots amy
I like Amy's comment. :-)
These are interesting things to read about your life, Beth. Love, Mom D
Post a Comment