Happy 66th Anniversary to Grandpa and Grandma Lavy... It was on 8-30.
I think this picture was taken around when they first got married.
Grandpa holding Baby Sarah. Amy and Kenny's little girl.
Uncle Don, Aunt Janet, Uncle Roy, Aunt Geneva, Grandma, Grandpa, Dad and Mom.
Took this picture before they took Grandma back to the nursing home.





6 comments:
looks like you all had nice time.
love amy
I wondered where Steve got his pointed nose and I see it looks just like Grandpa Lavy's when he was young. Or, at least it looks like Steve's nose in this young picture of Grandpa Lavy. I think that is neat. Love, Mom Dickinson
Wow! That is awesome that your grandparents have been married for that long! Congrats to them! Loved the neat OLD picture of them, I LOVE old pictures like that! =)
We love and miss y'all,
Heather =)
What beautiful pics of a beautiful family! Love and miss you all.
I taught art in Richardson, TX for years and I had a
Lavy boy come by bicycle to make a nativity scene for his mother. They moved possibly while the
clay was being fired. This was in the 70's and I
have kept the set hoping the very well made set would find it's rightful owner. I have Jeff Lavy on the box, but there was a Steve Lavy also. Any connection? Zella Meeks
Um, I love the pictures, but a serendipitous side note: I was that boy (Jeff Lavy) in Richardson, Texas, who made that nativity scene. My oldest brother is Steve. If, somehow, I could get get in touch with Zella there are not words that can explain it. I can be reached at zoeiooc@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment