Paul, Candy and the Boys came in for the weekend. It was nice seeing them. Here are some pictures from Sunday.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Posted by Beth at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paul, Candy and the Boys came in for the weekend. It was nice seeing them. Here are some pictures from Sunday.
Posted by Beth at 2:48 PM
6 comments:
looks like you all had a nice time. I did not know that grandpa lavy was their that is cool he probably really enjoyed seeing all the family. love you lots
amy
Beth,
Paul and Candy's little one is getting big so fast. He is adorable
Love your pictures. It was fun, wasn't it?
Beth,
We were so happy to get to see everyone. It seemed like it had been forever. Paul and I said on the way home that the weekend went to fast. Can't wait to see everyone in Oct.
Candy
That is neat that they got to come for a visit. I hadn't heard that she had had her baby...or am I confused with your other sis-in-law? Looks like y'all had a fun time together.
We love y'all,
Heather =)
Beth, You have been tagged in a game of blog tag, go to my blog for more details. =)
Love, Heather =)
Post a Comment