Monday, September 10, 2007

Who does Isaiah look like?

Michael is about 18 mo. here. I believe that is what Michael mom said.

Isaiah Michael 1 yr old.

Amy is on the Left and I'm on the Right. (Not that it matters) Mom said we are about 2yrs



8 comments:

Roseanne said...

I think he looks more like you. What a cute little guy.

sherryldickinson said...

Well, I thought Isaiah looked like Michael but your baby pictures show that he really does resemble you a lot. Then, the Goin's Meter showed he looked more like you...so, who am I to argue with Amy's machine! (Just joking!) Luckily you both are good-looking so he doesn't look goofy! And, yes, it matters which one of you girls are on which side of the picture 'cause I certainly can't tell who is who. Love you! Mom D

sherryldickinson said...

PS-I tho't Amy's machine said Isaiah looked more like you-not Michael. I guess Amy's machine works better than I remembered! As Michael's mother-I am feeling a lot better about that machine! Just teasing again! Love, Mom D

Amy said...

lol sherry you are funny, of course my machine was working ;)
That is a hard one to tell, i think he looks like both
love amy

LaDonna said...

I always thought he looked just like Michael, but now I think it's you!!! So, does that mean that you and Michael look alike?? Whatever it means, one thing remains, Isaiah's a cutie!

Tamra said...

I'm agreeing with everyone's comments. I think he looks more like you now. Didn't think that before.

BTW, I made your chicken enchiladas last week. I originally tasted them at Kris' house and she gave me your recipe. Thanks a bushel for sharing it with her! It will be one I make over and over. They were a hit at our Homebuilder's session at Kris and Drew's!

Phillip D said...

Talk about some cute babies . . . this is a great post. I like the comparing of pics. Isaiah is very cute. And he looks just like his Dad and Mom. Don't let that go to your heads now.

We love you all.

krisanddrew said...

Beth,

He looks like you, no doubt about it.