My Mom came over today to watch Isaiah for me. Isaiah had a great time with his Grandma. I called mom to see how she was doing and all I heard in the back ground was Isaiah laughing. ;-) Thank you Mom for helping me out today.

Isaiah got this little horse from a guy where Michael was working at. He have Isaiah a box full of toys. Its so cute watching him walk around with this thing on. Not sure he really likes it. lol
Isaiah was about to cry here in this picture. One of the toys that we got was a fire hat and it make a siren noise and for some reason Isaiah does not like it. (Sometimes Isaiah liks the hat). Anyways Michael was pushing it and all of sudden Isaiah just starts crying was so sad. What a cute BOY!




5 comments:
Beth why would you put that picture up of little crying? That is sad he is cute when he crys but makes me very sad. So glad that mom was able to help you out yesterday looks like you all had a nice time. love you lots
amy
How sad, the "Little" one is crying! You know Grandma Lavy likes to see happy faces. :)
It was fun shopping with you and Isaiah.
Lots of Love,
Mom
Cute pictures, I so enjoy other peoples blogs. I happened up yours and saw that it was Michael Dickinson. I've known since way back when they lived in Michigan. Way to "Blue". Don't let my husband know I said that, for he is a State fan. Anyway Michael it is good to see your family. It has been a long time you might not even remember me. But I did want to stop by and say Hello. May God bless you and your family. Have a Blessed Day! Love & Prayers, Eileen
Michaels Mom just sent us your blog site the other day. And yes Michael did remember you ;-)
Thanks for leaving a message.
Love
Beth, Michael and Isaiah
P.S
We won't say anything about "Blue"
We dont want you in trouble..lol
Beth, thanks for your nice comment. I just tried to re-post my post...I'm not for sure why some of y'all can see my pics, and some can't! Every time I go to my blog, the pics are all there. Can you check again to see if you can see the pics now, now that I've re-posted it? THANKS!
Cute post about Isaiah, he's adorable!!!!! =)
Love, Heather =)
Post a Comment