Thursday, August 16, 2007

OK OK I'm here!

OK OK I'm here. I have been busy the last week! I have been canning, making bread with the bread maker my Mom got me ;-) and helping mom out some this week. I will try to do better with the blogging but no promises



I came into the kitchen the other day only to FIND Isaiah on the TABLE!!! Of course I had to take a picture. And I have found him there many more time since. I'm trying to teach him that you CAN'T get on the table. I hope he learns soon!

Isaiah being his little ornery self. As you can see.










My Grandma came to visit me last week. Isaiah loves her very much. As soon as Grandma came in the room he was all smiles and he was giving her hugs and kisses (mostly kisses) left and right. Grandma just LOVED it. It was very cute. I wanted him to know his Great Grandma. Not too many kids get to have them.



Isaiah on Wayne and Wilma's new trampling. He loved playing with his cousins



Isaiah trying to get away from mom...lol He was not wanting to be held that night.





3 comments:

Connie Lavy said...

How cute is that? Now, you've got your hands full. See why having kids is so much fun! I just love seeing what they are going to do next. lol
Enjoy the little guy, he's a sweetie!
Love ya all lots!
Mom

Amy said...

how cute wish I could have seen him in person on the table ;)
I love hearing all the things he is doing and I am sure that grandma just loved all the kisses he was giving. I sure like it when he would give them to me and of course the hugs were nice also.
love you lots
amy

The Dickinsons said...

Beth, I enjoyed catching up with y'all's lives. I'm soooo happy for you that you got your bread machine, that's great! I would love to taste your homemade bread. I'm sure Michael is loving you having that machine! =)

Nice your Grandma came to visit you, that's special that Isaiah has her/them!

We love and miss y'all tons!
Heather =)