Mom and Dad stopped by today. So Isaiah got to see them. He loves his grandparents.
Since Isaiah does not get to see his Grandma and Grandpa Dickinson that much. I have been showing him there picture. And every time I show him he gets this BIG grin on his face. Its so cute . Then he keeps going back and pointing to them and I keep telling him who they are.
Isaiah and his Grandma. Isaiah loves to be around his grandma. What a sweet Boy!
Friday, August 17, 2007
Friday
Posted by Beth at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wish I could be their and get my hugs and kisses. Love you all very much you are the best mommy around.
love amy
Dearest Beth,
Enjoyed reading about your Friday! So glad that Isaiah can live close to one of his Grandma and Grandpas. Glad you are showing him pics of his other Grandparents, we try to do the same for Noah. Of course, the girls remember their grandparents well.
Hope you are having a good day.
We love y'all,
Heather =)
It's wonderful to see how you all love each other. We miss you all. We loved the pics you sent us. Thanks. We miss and love you all.
Post a Comment