My sister-in-law had some extra beans and she said that I could have them if I wanted. And of course I did. So I canned 15 jars of beans. I hope to do more this year if at all possible. Buffy also let me us ALL of her stuff to can with because I have nothing to can with. Thank you Buffy!

I didn't have any jars to can with. My Grandma Lavy said that I could have some of hers. Because she can't do it any more. So I went over there Saturday and asked if I could have some Grandma told me where to get them from. So I was getting them and Grandpa came along and said of you need more than 9 here take this crate full. SOOOOO I have about 50 jars. Which I would love to fill them all up. But we will see if I do or not.


6 comments:
oh we had lots of fun doing that, or let me say had lots of fun watching you lol.
Maybe one of these days I will get to do that myself. love you lots
amy
Beth, you are a beautiful homemaker. Love Mom D
Surely enjoyed getting caught up on your blog. It looks like y'all had a fun family reunion. Neat twin pic!
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog....WAIT A MINUTE...WHO NEVER SLOWS DOWN? =) Looks like you've been keeping pretty busy yourself. I'm impressed with the canned green beans, maybe we'll get to enjoy a can or 2 with ya'll, when we come home on deputation. YUM! YUM! =)
Love ya, Heather =)
You're doing a great job. Mom's proud of your work. Keep it up - you can do it.
Love ya Lots,
Mom
Your green beans look wonderful and yummy. Isn't canning fun. I did pears the other day, now you have me inspired to do green beans! That's great you got so many jars, what a savings. I always check the thrift stores.
Pears sound good.
Thanks for all the nice comments
Post a Comment