Friday, August 24, 2007

Don't turn your back!

I was making supper the other day and I had just turned my back and the next thing I know the cheese was on the GROUND!!

This is what happens when you turn your back for 5 sec. If you have a 15mo. old baby DON'T DO IT!!!! lol


Yesterday I was doing my laundry and Isaiah will come in there to see what I'm doing. Which is not a problem BUT again I was pulling clothes out of the dryer (not looking at him for like 5 sec) when I looked up and seen MY LITTLE BABY STANDING ON TOP OF THE TOILET TANK!!! HELP !!! I could not get a pic of that because I was afraid he was going to break his neck if he fell. I think I have a little monkey as a boy!

11 comments:

Paul and Candy said...

Next he will have gummy worms hanging out of his nose. Aren't you glad you have joined the Mom's of boy's club.LOL!!!!!:O)

Connie Lavy said...

Isaiah what are we going to do with you? You sure bring back memories. When we first moved to Darke County, Wayne decided to climb a ladder his dad left against our mobile home and get on the roof. He was around two. So... don't leave any ladders around. lol :)
Lots of Love,
Mom

Amy said...

ahhh how cute, wish I could have seen him on the toliet he probably thought it was a lot of fun.
You are the best mommy around, oh how did the cheese taste? lol
love you
amy

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you overcoming your blogging instincts with you mommy instincts. I think some would have risked getting the camera :o)
You're a cutie Isaiah! - even if you are a tad rotten like most of the other Lavy kids I know! :o)
Wilma

The Yates said...

Hi Beth,
Looks like you have your hands full!!!:) But what a cutey!
Enjoy your little boy, time goes too fast. My son is 9,He's wishing he was older but not me, I wonder where the time went.
Have a Great Day!!
Melodie
(remember GBS 3rd floor?)

Beth said...

Yes, I do ;-) Good times!!!

Anonymous said...

Beth,

Isaiah is so cute and growing so fast. Maria and Steven also help me with the laundry by throwing it all around. Miss you. Talk to you later.

Phillip D said...

Isaiah's all boy. We love and miss you all.

Phillip D said...

Michael and Beth, how do I get to the Yates's blog? I'd like to visit it. Love you all.

Beth said...

I'm not sure. I can't get there either ;-(

The Yates said...

Hi! It's Mel again, our blog site is http://snmyates.blogspot.com Have a Great day!!